Disclaimer: The links below are designed to assist employers in complying with the many labor
and employment laws affecting businesses today. Barsamian & Moody assumes no liability for the
information contained in these websites, and is not responsible for incomplete or non-working URL's.
Barsamian & Moody has no input regarding the content of the following links:
- California Agricultural Labor Relations Board - The official site for California legislative information
- California legislative information - Track a specific bill.
- DFEH - California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- DLSE - Department of Labor Standards Enforcement - Wage and hour information for California
- DOL - U.S. Department of Labor - Federal Labor and Employment laws and regulations.
- EEOC - U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- FELS - The Farm Employers Labor Service is a subscriber member organization affiliated with the California Farm Bureau Federation.
- FindLaw - Comprehensive legal research site for federal and state case, statutes and regulations, pending legislation, and more.
- IWC - California Industrial Welfare Commission Wage Orders
- NLRB - The National Labor Relations Board is an independent Federal agency created in 1935 to enforce the National Labor Relations Act.